Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Andy, we will never be the same again


I haven't blogged consistently since last May and it seriously breaks my heart to see how unattended this page looks. I was about to make three full blog posts over the course of the past few days; ideas were there, photos selected and all I had to do was write them down. On account of me being an idiot, I killed my laptop by running the crack file for Windows 7 from a flash disk. BIG MISTAKE. Good thing I moved most of my files to my new external hard drive, I seriously cried when I went to bed that night in fear of losing everything.

Yeah, I'm a total geek that way. I'll be updating all of this soon. Had a retreat, became increasingly critical of the notion of hegemony and I feel I have a lot to say.

P.S.

Andy, I missed you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment