Sunday, March 7, 2010

Camera Obscura- You Told A Lie



Camera Obscura- You Told A Lie

If you were a season you would be in bloom. I wish I had good reason to see you soon. There's no need to convince me that you're a catch. I bought my ticket I'm sold at last. Who was it that said that love conquers all? He was a fool 'cause it doesn't at all. Should I believe you told a lie? On the way to my heart and on the way back.

Are my eyes the coldest blue? You said once this was true. If it is I don't know what I'll do 'cause I'm stuck with them and they're stuck on you.

Was I a quiet little nothing who never challenged anyone or was I a lazy lazy snake? Do you want me to be a gentle diplomat or you can beg and you can plead.

Are my eyes the coldest blue? You said once this was true and if it is I don't know what I'll do 'cause I'm stuck with them and they're stuck on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment