Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sometimes, I find the time to smile.


Regardless of how firm I am with my "faith" in tristecism, I sometimes find the time to smile. That whole data collection thing went far better than expected and should my attention span comply, I should be able to finish my thesis in a week. That's if I do a week-long internet purge, however. I'm throwing the idea around in my mind. It just might work. Either that or nothing else other than this journal.

A number of history's greatest works have been done in less time and if I could do this thesis without corrections and without the aid of an adviser, then I suppose I at least come close to meriting a much better outlook on myself and my own capacities.

Sometimes, I'd like to smile again. Let this be to the next time I smile. Viva la tristesse!

No comments:

Post a Comment