Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sincerely

Sometimes, I wonder if the things we hold in high regard make sense when they're drawn out in a moment of human urgency. Does theory work the same way when it's pulled into the realm of praxis? That's a long, drawn-out discussion right there but it seems to seep into a lot of things. Much as I'd like to brush it off as a masturbatory fit, the feeling is rather urgent (or rather came with the feeling of urgency). When you have two weeks to think things over, that urgency wanes a bit. Is that enough to be able to say that this is something we could view without that particular veil over our heads? It's always a tug of war between experiential perception and that idealized image we form in our heads prior to contact. The uncertainty is killing me. As far as this situation goes, I don't even know which is which yet. Then again, I've never done this before. Why do you make sense to me though? For the life of me, I'm scared to find out... but I want to.

I guess I haven't felt this way in a very long time. I've always been held back by something, be it distance, unrealistic standards or whatnot. That's usually the case. I don't understand why I don't feel this way about you. All I know is, I'll be sincere in telling you that I'm willing to fall right in.

It's too soon to tell you but I want to be a part of your life. I don't just want you to be a part of mine. I'm nervous about seeing you later but you have to know somehow.

I'll see you. I want to keep seeing you. Only because you make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment