Thursday, January 7, 2010

Continental drifting

Something I wrote for our would-be Awitenista entry. I still like these lyrics tho, what a shame.

Continental drifting

It's just not the same, the way these things are. No one's to blame when we're set this far apart. When we're always set to leave, the distance only speaks of how desperate we seem to be about what we could and we couldn't see. The further we stretch, the thinner we seem to spread and at this point we unravel with the tensile strength of thread. We're never the same with the way these things turned out; I guess we're both to blame for not knowing what love's about. We should've known better or at least I'd like to say that making up for past mistakes would be the best way of saving face. Do we still have faces to show? I hope we do, I know we do. We still have faces to show. Oh yes we do, oh yes we do. Why don't you stay a little bit longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment