Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ty moya donetchka


Honestly, Camille. I really wish my kid would end up like you. This picture is the one she was referring to, by the way. Can you feel the gloom?

Camille Marie Nierra January 12 at 1:31am
Hello youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu miss you. You look rather melancholic sa profile pic mo ba. Your eyes are gloomy and you have a fake smile. Still cute nonetheless but still you look sad :| update me??? Any new cuento?

Francis Maria Regalado January 12 at 1:36am
I'm just lonely. Per usual but I dunno, I guess it's the need for companionship. I could do without it, minsan hinahanap ko lang which is terrible and makes me crazy for a while but I could stand longer periods of not caring now. You know me well, anaaak. >:D< The eyes don't lie, do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment