Monday, January 4, 2010

Formspring, in response

Kuyaaa, you look like Rizal! :)) Just dropping by. :) - K by dorkerella

Aw sis, hello. :D See you this summer. :P

Hey Francis! If God and heaven and all that bullshit turns out to be real when you die, what would you say to God?

I would probably go on asking about how all of this is even remotely possible in a scientific sense. Also, it would be worth noting that I'd end up spewing some awkward crap to the effect of "hey, what do you do for a living?" But I dunno, I'd probably have a better answer to this question when I'm further along the way. As in bucket list kind of far.

What kind of a kid are you back then?

My folks always had this tendency to be overprotective. Looking back, even the kids in my neighborhood saw that I ended up the way I did because I never really left the house much. I was best friends with the tv for the greater part of my childhood. I was a terrible spazz when I was younger. Ended up reinforcing my english skills early on but the dents it made on my sense of sociality are increasingly hard to work out. I missed my old neighborhood though, at least the neighborhood I had before everybody moved out and when there were still kids my age in it. We were all just at the right place at the right time, around 3 or 4 middle-class tagalog families in the same compound. Good people too. I miss them dearly.

Why the moustache?

I dunno, it just feels right for me to have one I guess. Apart from that, I think I could single-handedly prove that humans are of simian descent by shaving my 'stache. I'd look like an ape if I didn't have it. That's how I feel about it at least.

If people were to ask you what "happiness" and "true peace" mean, what answer would you give them?

I don't think I could give a fitting description of what I make happiness and true peace to be. I could give pictures of it, snippets of how it would feel like but to define happiness would make as much sense to me as asking me to describe the experience of a living through a grand sunset. If I had to define them, I'd say happiness and true peace are a general disposition that would suggest that an individual's emotional equilibrium is balanced and stable yet leaning towards and conducive to overall elevations of mood. That's a pretty dead sounding definition but it's open enough for anyone to build personal meanings upon. I'm really at a loss for words, sorry. Happiness and true peace are THAT overwhelming for me.

What is hell to you?

Hell is other people. This is hell.

Are you dissatisfied about yourself? Why?

I think I harbor a healthy dissatisfaction with myself, at least enough to make me strive for something better when I need to. There's always something to work on and keeping that in mind, there's only room to grow by seeking these things out. I'm not dissatisfied to the extent of giving up on life, neither am I content with who or what I think I am as of the moment. My dissatisfaction keeps me moving and that's a good thing, right?

Are you gay?

I'm a human being and humans may be toward either persuasion at any given time. It's a person to person thing, doesn't really matter to me so I never really asked.

What is the #1 thing you want from a woman (other than sex)?

I've had my fair share and personally, I'd rather spend my time with someone I can actually develop a lasting emotional connection with instead of just fucking around. That's what all men want, biologically. With a conscious working mind and heart over the demands of said biology, there's got to be something more than that. I want there to be something more than that. I'll get back to this question later. I actually have a blog post to answer this in detail. (NOTE: To follow)

Will you ever come here in Perth? =)

I love travel and so long as I can, I'd love to see new places. Of course I'd like to go out and see Perth. Trixieee, is this you? Or wait, Rhea? :P I don't believe I know anyone else in Perth.

How many times do you take a bath in a day?haha.

I always take a bath at least once a day. More if necessary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment