Sunday, June 20, 2010

Uneventful


For the most part, the past few days have been rather uneventful. Things have been looking up as far as the gear acquisition department is concerned but for all intents and purposes, the rest of the world seems to lie stagnant in a dry swell. This could just be due to my growing desire to move out of this city but yeah. I think I'll fight this one out as long as I can.

The first semester's shaping up quite well, not to jinx myself or anything but I think I could see this going somewhere. Somewhere good, I hope. My thesis has been coming together well. Ma'am Gail's been supporting me since the inception of this whole endeavor and by Wednesday, I ought to have the paperwork done so I could get cleared for fieldwork. I'm looking forward to data collection and a whole host of other things filed under ulterior motives.

Caitlyn Bailey, on the other hand is slowly working itself back into shape as well after a short hiatus over the summer. We're looking to release a remastered discography of sorts by mid-July. It'll be self-released under the name Anthology. The cover is done, finishing some parts of the layout then I'll start with the packaging as soon as I get a new paper cutter. I intend to make the whole thing a very personal experience from the band to whoever has it in his or her hands.

I guess that's as much as I could pull together for now. I might chime in later to satiate the need to secure a stable train of thought.

I'll be back real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment