Monday, November 2, 2009

Is there room for love after modernity?


Thanks to Mia leaving me her bass for the meantime since she left for Japan, I have recently gotten around to playing a little bit of bass again. It's taking a little bit of getting used to but hey, it's an instrument and it would probably do me a lot of good to do something different for a change.

Since I wanted to practice playing live and making music I couldn't do with my other bands and projects, I started a shoegaze band with IP from We Ride Dynamite, Wilson from the Chickenfeeds and Janno the drummer guy who always hangs around Mixatune Studios. Currently, the whole thing doesn't have a name yet but we're most probably getting together sometime this Wednesday to throw some ideas around.

This is something I'd really want to pull of since I'm a huge shoegaze and indie pop fan. Besides, gives me another reason to dress up at shows.

Maybe there is room for love after modernity after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment