Friday, November 20, 2009

More from Love In Athens


Love In Athens has been dormant since October given that Caitlyn Bailey was on tour and I had to rush back to school right after for enrollment and class. I missed out on writing the Serenity EP with Nep-C a while back since I single-handedly fucked my laptop over while trying to install Windows 7. Lost files and presets so yeah. Recently, I decided to throw other people in the mix by coming up with a full lineup for Athens. Not everyone has been immediately available to work on this with me but as hinted in earlier entries, Denise has shown an interest in working with me and will be singing. Since I'm with her everyday, getting to her wouldn't be a problem at all. For the meantime, the live setup thing would have to wait. Til then, Love In Athens is a two-piece. We'll be in a few compilations and will be writing a few more songs. Hope this turns out well. As for other matters, I see a huge-ass summary blog covering past few weeks real soon.

Here's the lyrics for the new song I'm working with:
Parang awa mo na, bayaran mo na utang mo

These things are the hardest to let go, these things we'd rather keep to ourselves; the things that only we should know that put our friendships to the test. 3860 words to save your breath for. Well I don't think we have much to say anymore. Is this worth the time we're both wasting and why? This is taking the worst of me and I feel it's just as bad for you. Don't just stare at me, we both know this is out of line. Oh Adrian, if only you knew half of the things I had to say to you. I miss us.


P.S.

I'd personally like to thank Khai Bacolod for coming up with the inspiration for the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment