Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pretend to be here













October 31 would be a perfect example of one of those days where you just don't have anything to do or anyone to spend time doing things with. I have to admit I miss days like this, they've been increasingly scarce as the past few semesters wore on but on a whole I guess I'd prefer to have things a lot less lonely. A lot of my friends high tailed it over to Manila and other places, some of the people I'd readily spend time with also happen to live in far-off places, anyone else down here is busy.

I enjoy spending time alone but I could only go on for so long before I start thinking back about the people I love and how I wish they were all here to be alone... with me.

Until then, I'll just listen to Pia Fraus.

No comments:

Post a Comment