Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring came, rain fell


You have no idea how excited I am to see Club 8 live in Manila this May 14. Given that I'm in the middle of nowhere, I haven't had the opportunity to see a lot of the bands I actually listen to whenever they happen to stop by this country. With Manila and Cebu being so far from here, you could see why. Upon hearing news in the rumor mill as to Club 8's Philippine excursion, I jumped at the chance as soon I could when the details started pouring in.

I reserved a ticket for myself. I don't really have plans of asking anyone out so yeah. This is really something I'd like to experience specifically because of what Club 8 means to me. I guess it's because of where I was around the time I really listened to them. In a sense, like I say about My Bloody Valentine's Loveless, Club 8 was there for me when everyone else couldn't be. They brought me through hard times so I suppose it's my way of giving back to them. Paying for the tickets, showing my support, buying their cds and other merch should they have any.

It's the least I can do and well, I'm excited. See you soon, Karolina Komstedt!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!!

    By the way, have you ever heard about yummy-cebu.com? I hear they just started a new contest called Mama's day out!

    ReplyDelete