Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Next time, pick someone who doesn't care

It has become a point of concern that a certain individual has been posting text and various other content found in IDWTMYA. I am not for copyright or anything, but I do believe that people should at least have the common decency to not bastardize other people's life experiences by presenting them as one's own. It makes me feel insulted to say the least and to a greater degree, I feel sorry for the sad bastard behind these accounts. Well, this is a free plug for his sorry ass. Nice try, sunshine. Now grow a pair and fuck off.

The following are some of the said entries. Some may have been overlooked but here is a fairly representative list:

Nigga, please. That shit's whack.

He has done this to my formspring as well. Further plagiarism may be found at his blogspot if anyone bothers to find it.

UPDATE:

Action has been taken and his account has been suspended. Thanks, Marc from Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment