Thursday, December 24, 2009

Manila in December


Looking back, I guess some people do miss me when I'm gone. None of us are getting any younger but that doesn't necessarily mean we have to drift apart, at least any further than we have to. I never really knew what it was like having family past my folks and all. That's how it always read in my schema for familial relations for whatever reason. Until now, that is. I don't know what the hell I ate but for some reason I actually feel like I'm part of something now. Like I sort of matter to this family.

Well, the part of this family that isn't my folks. Maybe I should come home for December more often. I'll miss you kids. See you soon, Paolo, Gelli, Cecilia, Carl, Chris, everyone.



P.S.

Friends, WE HAVE TO GO OUT SOMETIME WHEN I'M IN MANILA! I STILL HAVE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU BASTARDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment