Saturday, December 5, 2009

Umwertung aller Werte


It's that time of year again. December of last year was a terrible and monumentally bitter time for me, thus leading me to try and redefine myself as an individual. I'm not exactly Nietzschean but the transvaluation of all values may yield some points I could draw from. Phenomenalism apart from the phenomenological crap I throw around every now and then may be a point of interest for me and may provide additional insight as to my development and subsequent interactions throughout the course of the year.

Seriously speaking, I don't have plans of walking out of this town as I have countless times before. Haphazard lifesmanship isn't an option at all. I intend to have a face to show when I leave here and I intend to deserve what I get. This has been an off week and I have to get back on track.

This is one of those times where I just can't say what I feel. Maybe I'm just tired, I don't know. Guess I should get some sleep.

I'll feel better in the morning. Sometimes I just have to remind myself of these things to make sure I stay on course.

No comments:

Post a Comment