Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A year in the farthest city


On a much lighter note, we celebrated my birthday last Saturday. Last year, we had a few people over but this time around with new friends and all I decided to ask some more people to come. Kevin and the Model UN came over, members of Caitlyn Bailey and Stolen At Gunpoint as well apart from Denise from Love In Athens. The preparations were rather rushed and some people weren't able to come over but on a whole, with the movies and amount of dumb shit that happened that day and the morning after this would be one of the more memorable birthdays I've been through.


The food was great, didn't eat as much as I thought I would but I'm happy about what we had that night and enjoyed eating my share. All Denise had was ice cream, which is a total rip but yeah everything's cool. I loved the spaghetti tho.


Last year, everything was way too quiet and turned out to be a lot more depressing than I thought it would be. Despite what happened on Saturday morning, things went well enough to make me say that the day went by smoothly. Like I said, things were pretty good and I have these bastards to thank for making the day memorable. My parents included, of course.


Holy shit, Love In Athens was at my birthday! Oh wait, I'm half of Love In Athens! The other half of LIA was there too, she didn't really stay long though but the fact she was there made me feel better already. Either way, I'm happy she made it. If it helps, she kept the whole thing from becoming a total sausagefest. More than that though, I'm glad I have a friend like her. She cares for me so yeah, it's always good having her around. If you're reading this, btw please feel better. I couldn't help but think of what we talked about before you went to bed and well, I'm worried for you but that's a completely different matter. Moving on...


I don't have to explain this, IT'S THE BLACK SHIT FROM GERMANY! Your argument is invalid, I have Jagermeister! Thanks for this, Mom. You're awesome.


The morning after: Clean-ups, fuck-ups and waking up. Many thanks to everyone who helped make this birthday memorable. It wouldn't have been the same without you and simple gatherings like this mean a lot to me. Thank you everyone, I'll see you later in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment