Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Transient Hearts



I started making these short films sometime around 2007 for lack of anything better to do. I've always been reluctant to call these little things short films given my lack of confidence in the quality of my work so I've treated these more like journal entries that would only make sense to me. This is the latest one; apart from the quality of the cam I was using and the fact that I keep on affixing my name to my short films' titles (which shows how little I know about making films) I'm pretty satisfied with what came of it. I won't really go into detail about this but this idea just sort of came up when thinking of things to do for someone's birthday. Ended up becoming this, ended up summing up what this year meant to me and this time I did this with someone in mind.

Anyway, that's it for all its worth. Belated happy birthday. :)



P.S.

Thanks to Paeng for pointing out how dumb my name looks when thrown in with the title. It DOES sort of kill the mood come to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment