Friday, October 16, 2009

I don't want to miss you anymore


October 17, 2009

It would've been our second anniversary had we still been together. I wasn't a perfect partner and I haven't done nearly enough to say I was a good lover to you but for everything we've been through, we did still have our fair share of beautiful moments. You know I've been a wreck ever since we broke up, I'm not going to lie to you. Looking back at the things I've experienced since the first time I met you up until now however, I'd like to think there has never been a point in my life where I felt more alive. I'm still thankful... for everything.

For the part of me that's moved on, I'm happy to have been madly in love with you. For the part of me that stays in pictures I've spent hours staring at, I guess I will always love you.

I'll never stop waiting for that kind of love again.



P.S.

I'll regret this in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment