Saturday, October 17, 2009

There's got to be a morning after


For the first time in a long time, I'm happy to wake up alone; happy enough seeing the view outside my window without anyone next to me. I feel light-hearted today but not in the complacent sort of way I'm usually predisposed to. Looking back at that last entry, it made more sense thinking I said what I did because I'm lonely; not because of anything a particular person said or done. I guess it's something I come back to since I have no other frames of reference as to times when I didn't have to feel that way. The thought of having someone to be with is nice but for the moment, I don't see why I have to be so anxious. I could still experience love by giving it, can't I?

I'll tear out the old pages and draw myself where they used to be. THIS IS MY MORNING AFTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment