Monday, October 19, 2009

Still not any closer?

At least I'm glad to know she got that package I sent. I guess this whole thing is running its course and we're in about as much dead trajectory as you could ask for in reference to the whole matter. I'll do things for you if you make me smile, I'm just that kind of kid. She made me smile a lot, so I sent her stuff for her birthday.

Does this say anything about how starved I am in that department? I don't know. I know I quoted long distances earlier; the feeling of having a part of me up in some far-off place and in someone's hands is to die for but I guess I actually AM hoping that whatever I sent would mean something to her.

Well I better get used to the feeling, I'll be single til forever. At least let me show you my admiration while I can.

I'm still not any closer.


Unless if you count how close I'm getting to having a stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment