Monday, October 19, 2009

Model UN


Yes, that's what the title says. Just look at that picture. We have a guy from Kenya, a guy of Taiwanese descent, a mainland Chinese guy, an Arab, a Filipino, two white people, a half Filipino and a kid who looks vaguely Mexican. This is the group of people I usually hang out with in school sans Paeng, who I've known since forever and play in bands with. All their eccentricities aside, they are good people. Lots of fun too. Kept my first semester for the year 2009 from being a complete flop, well almost.

On a side note, it makes me happy seeing Paris and Lyndsay together. She just flew in from California the other day to spend a few weeks with everyone's favorite expatriate drummer boy. Long distance relationships ARE KNOWN TO FUCKING KILL but hey they're keeping it going and I've kept a few ones afloat myself for a decent amount of time. I wish them the best of luck and I really hope this turns out well. I used to be like that.

I haven't gone out with the guys for the longest time and I know I totally bailed on them earlier while they were on their way to Some Place Else. Maybe next time guys, god I'm sorry. I'm trying my best to balance things I'm supposed to attend to I swear I'm going to make it up to you.

Oh yeah, have any of you seen Kevin lately? Just in case you think you might have, we are in no way affiliated with that Rainbow guy who got fucked up a while back. Besides, his name's ANJO. No way it could be anyone we know. Haha

I'm starting to feel less lonely, I guess it pays being a tad shallow in some places. Company actually means a lot and these dudes have been there. Just saying.

See you next time, Model UN!

No comments:

Post a Comment