Friday, October 30, 2009

Majopaps!


The two wonderful girls with me up in the picture are Nads and Xiomara, both literature students from St. Scholastica's College up in Manila. Collectively, the three of us are referred to as the Majopaps. I spent some time with them while I was on tour, Nads offered us a place to stay actually; really really generous of her. She gave us food and a house and that's more than enough to make us eternally thankful since our October 2009 tour wouldn't have been the same without her. Xioms on the other hand is a friend of Nads and hung out with us for a night or so apart from tagging along when we went to Enchanted Kingdom and the Asterisk* Alarme! show on the 25th.

Truth be told, I'm really cautious around new people; especially when I know it'll put me in a position where I need to lower my defenses. Well, turns out these two are well worth it. They were nice from the very onset and didn't spare me the bitter pill whenever I needed it either, something I really really need from real friends. They're fun to be around, they actually really care and I'd really want to spend more time with them next time.

This is the start of something beautiful and I wouldn't want to live and work up in Manila without you two with me. Let's stay friends, please. I need more of you, honestly.

I'm sorry for falling short this time, I know it wouldn't be the last and as with a lot of things; we've only just begun.

See you, Majopaps!

P.S.

Xioms: Dapat tuloy yung Davao trip ninyo. Let's write stuff rin. I miss you two already. Thank your brother for taking pics btw. Tell him I said hi.

Nads: From now on, in my drawings you will be represented by muffins and a brownie. Next time we cry, it has to be tears of joy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment