Sunday, October 11, 2009

Talk like this

I know I used to experiment with crappy little digicams by making short-films about me walking through certain parts of the city and NOT sleeping. It's been a year since I last made one and I really missed how I just laid shots over noise and post-rock and came up with something that at least made a little sense but meant a lot to me. This is the first one in months, same concept, similar themes but I guess it has a different spirit. First time I ever used a tripod to film stuff so yeah I'm done with the "stick-your-cam-right-next-to-a-coke-can" technique. I might make some more someday, who knows? I could use a better camera though. At least my Sony digicam is a huge leg up from those two Chinese cameras I used to use.



In this video:
Francis Maria- Everything

Music:
Maserati- Ambassador of Cinema
Gregor Samsa- Even Numbers
Yndi Halda- Dash and Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment