Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm missing the point that at this point in time, we remain missing.

"How long, how long until i see you? And when and when does the light come shining through? Remember days when we were so young and old."- Gregor Samsa


THESE PAST FEW DAYS
  1. Got rained on walking from Orange Grove to Green Heights
  2. Disappointed by Chicago's Finest AKA Peter Cetera's brother
  3. Asian Civilization Exam: Arabs and countries ending in -stan
  4. Environmental Science Exam: Minamata Disease, Mercury
  5. Trigonometry Exam: THERE AND BACK AGAIN LANE
  6. "...Aren't you going to sleep yet?"



It's been raining quite a lot lately. Whether it's a good sign or not, I have yet to find out. The past few days have been particularly moody. Today on the other hand, went by rather smoothly. I went to school early and I was on time for every subject. That's a first really considering I usually take exactly 20 minutes to travel from here to school if the traffic isn't too dense. We had exams today. I was out of there pretty quick, I just hope I got most of the answers right. Haha, I think I passed anyway so yeah.

Moving on, the weather has been consistently warm in the morning and rainy/cool in the afternoon. Prior to majorly fucking over my wiper linkage a few weeks ago, I used to enjoy long drives in the rain. Dad had the car fixed last week while he was in town so finally, I can take Agatha (my car, in case you didn't get the memo) out on the rain-soaked road again. I gassed her up and took her around town this afternoon. Traffic was pretty tight but I didn't really mind this time. There's something about the rain, a little traffic and Secret Shine blasting on the stereo that makes me want to sink into the back of my seat and just chill in between stop lights. It's a beautiful feeling really. I just wish I could share that feeling with someone in the near future. Well, for whatever it's worth I'll be fine in the meantime. I'm just waiting for early morning to roll in. That should do for now.




"...Aren't you going to sleep yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment