Saturday, May 9, 2009

Some girls are bigger than others and I don't mean that in a morbidly obese way

I don't feel like I'm alone in the woods anymore


I wish I stayed online long enough to see you come and go. You have no idea what it means to a guy like me to have someone greet you good morning everyday. I missed the feeling and if only I spent more time with you, I'd say I miss you too. My life is encapsulated by these distances. If waiting for you is what it takes to bridge that gap then I'll wait. I know you can't make promises and I know for sure that you still aren't prepared for this but hey, I'll take my chances and wait for that day. We only have the rest of our lives to spare and I have the whole Sarah Records catalog to listen to till then.


"Hang the dj!"- Morrissey


P.S.

If you happen to see a red Nissan March with the plate number YEP-470, look at the doors. You just know I've been thinking of you and I'm nervous as shit for so many reasons. Oh well, nothing's happened yet so I guess I shouldn't fuss about it in the meantime. See you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment