Sunday, May 24, 2009

On the origin of the species

I swear to god I will fucking choke you guys if you laugh. Haha, kidding. Honestly though, here's a little lesson on evolution for all you creationists out there. I'm also going to throw whatever cool points I have out the window so yeah, whatever. From ages 13-19.


SECOND YEAR HIGH SCHOOL
when I wanted to be that guy from the Deftones

THIRD YEAR HIGH SCHOOL
when I wanted to be the skater kid who liked loud music

FOURTH YEAR HIGH SCHOOL
when I wanted to be metrosexual like my classmates were

FIRST YEAR COLLEGE
when I wanted to be hardcore

SECOND YEAR COLLEGE
when I was captain skramz

THIRD YEAR COLLEGE
when I wanted to bring back "punk rock"

FOURTH YEAR COLLEGE
3rd/4th year irreg actually, trying to shed the hardcore stigma

3 comments:

  1. fourth year college:

    when i wanted to look like a maya.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i just pissed myself laughing at your first picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recent ftw. bagay sa'yo ang (quote) "indie garbage" :))
    - webling.

    ReplyDelete