Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I've been gone a long time

GIMME A COUCH AND SOME POPCORN
it's time to NOT get a life again!



I haven't really played anything seriously since my PSX broke back in high school; eventually I just dropped out of the whole gaming thing, period. Since I spend most of my time on the internet and I just so happen to have a PSP (which until now has been used exlusively for music) I decided it was high time for me to pick something up for whatever patch of summer vacation I have left. My friends and I always spoke of how cool Silent Hill 1 used to be and how it was sort of funny trying to kill zombies with a scalpel so downloading the PSP edition wasn't too far off. I just started a while ago and I'm having fun so far. Shit, I missed playing.



P.S.

This is also due in part to the fact that I can't get to summer's end basement cleaning because I lost the vacuum cleaner and would have to wait another day or two until I find it. Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment